Sunday, March 8, 2009

All i wanna know is.....who's comin' with me?

Postsecret Exhibition -
March 1, 2009 through April 19, 2009
Bedford Gallery,
Walnut Creek, CA


Armijo had a show today. We were in exhibition but we stil got scored. We ended up winning, the A Guard anyway. Nothing has ever felt as awesome. NOTHING.


In addition i managed to pay off two of my credit cards completely, my phone bill, plane tickets, another credit card payment, and still got to buy four new cute tops. March will be minutely bleak as far as fun goes, as the funds will be short. But what the hell do i care? I'M FREE MOTHERFUCKER!

my god today was perfect.

Sammie's bridal shower is tomorrow *well today*...MIMOSAS - HOLLA! *don't blame me for talking like that, i teach high schoolers for god's sake...i cannot help but talk like them every once in a while*


YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

No comments: